Saturday, September 12, 2009

One Week

One week of classes down, about 13 to go! It's been a busy few days, but it looks like it'll be a great semester. My classes are Greek, Fundamentalism, Women of the Bible, Hebrew, Systematic Theology I and Biblical Womanhood. I'm also taking piano lessons and working in the kitchen 9-10 hours a week.

I have three very nice roommates. We totally reorganized the room, and I got to have my bed tucked in a corner. I really like it - I don't know how long it's been since I had anything other than a stilt bed or the top bunk of a bunkbed!

Well, I've been thinking, a week at school is far different than a week at home. Here are a few of the things that have stood out to me: learning to write the Greek alphabet, transferring about 15 gallons of blueberries to freezer bags, listening to my younger brother speak with our Hebrew professor and not having a clue what they were talking about, going on walks with my brother...

What are some highlights from your past week? Did you experience something exciting, something alarming, something that really stretched your faith, or something just plain fun? Feel free to comment - it's amazing how much can happen in a week!

No comments: