Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Home Again

My brother and I made it home from college this Sunday night - well, actually, Monday morning. We got home about 2am because one of our flights was cancelled and we had a couple long layovers we hadn't planned on. So Sunday was a really long day (we had gotten up at 5:30 in the morning) but we don't mind because we're finally home now. =)

I've kept busy since getting back - went on a long walk with the family, helped Spring Clean the shoe/jacket closet, helped my Dad tidy up the barn, ran a load of stuff to the thrift store, ran some other errands, rearranged my room...it all makes me feel very accomplished! ;)

Yesterday we were moving an old fridge and something fell out from underneath.

At first I thought it was just a blob of dust.

Then I noticed that it was actually a very dusty bunny.

And then the light turned on:

It's a real live dustbunny!!!

No comments: