Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Woes of a Lazy Gardener - After, #4

Well, I'm progressing with the garden...slowly. I only got a little work done this week; we'll see if I can finish it before I leave for college on Wednesday! Here's the "Before" picture of Vegetable Bay #3. This year I don't have any veggies in it, though - just two dwarf sweetcherry trees.
See? There they are! On the right-hand side. They're much happier now that they have some breathing room.


I did also get some work done on one of the big bays - it's about halfway cleared. If I can find a time of day when the bumblebees aren't hanging out around there (I think they have a nest under the barn) I'll finish that up and let you see the miracle! Thanks for stopping by - I'll try to get another post or two up before school! There should be more recipes in the near future as well. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it looks much better, both here and in person. I'm sure it was a lot of work.

-Taracinablue