Monday, January 21, 2013

A Change

Well, things have finally slowed down at work.  I had today off and ended up tackling a project that has needed to be done for a while: this wall over my bed.  Here's a "before" shot.  I'm not sure what I don't like about it, but it has been bugging me for quite some time.  


I singlehandedly used up most of the empty picture frames in the house, but I'm pretty happy with the results.   (See the "after" picture below.)  In particular, I'm glad that I was able to cover up a section of cracked paint in the bottom left corner.


Here's a closer shot.  I used a painting I bought last year, a couple framed Bible verses and lots of photos I've taken.  It's nice to actually be displaying these photos instead of keeping them tucked in a drawer!  


Anyway, that's all I have to say for today...I hope everyone is having a nice start to the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is truly an epic collage. Very nice. =)

-Rachel